Serviced offices are the ones which provide furnishing, reception area, and other facilities all in one place for several offices on one campus. So if you cannot afford to buy an office of your own then you might be aware how tedious it is to shift work stations and other accessories and furniture of central office rental once the contract ends. Serviced offices reduce all these hassles and allow you to focus on the growth of your business. You can lease out office spaces in corporate parks with security, reception, parking and other facilities rather than renting out commercial spaces in other places. You can choose kwun tong office rental services for leased and serviced offices.
Let us look at the benefits SMEs can get by making use of serviced offices:
- Get a personalized parking space in a business park
- Get space for a personalized reception area
- More facilities in low cost
- No hassle of shifting work stations and furniture
- Some serviced offices also provides machines and other accessories to the offices
- Common conference room for meetings
- Security services for the office
- More corporate ambiance
- Save the cost of manufacturing or buying workspace from scratch.
- Prime and good office locations.
There are several companies that offer services of office rental and serviced offices in hong kong. You can get more information by visiting the website https://www.treasureland.com.hk/en/building-index-detail/the-center for the best office space in the town. Here you can create your brand value in a prime location amid big brands and showcase your products and services effectively. They provide all sort of amenities that one expects from a world class office space.
There are numerous office spaces available for rent as well as sale on this space and this is located at Queen’s road central. The building is of 79 store ys and encompasses an area of 26000 sq ft. it is a prime location with all amenities for a modern, luxurious and comfortable workplace. Contact the sales team to get more information about pricing structure and avail-abilities.