If you are the one practicing woodworking or a professional with lots of experience on advanced projects, a router will help a lot in your projects and will ease out your work and saves more time. These wood routers are available in many of the hardware shops. click here for knowing about the best routers for you.
Some of the advantages of having a router are,
- The Power router is slightly expensive but later you will realize that it is worth of that money. They are each varying in horse power which can cut light to very harder woods. Routers having higher horse power will be better for heavy wood materials.
- Router on a mounting table will have the two stage height adjustment available in default with the mounting unit.
- While using a tool, simultaneously adjusting and working is very much important. Starting with its ease of access and controlling the tool. You can turn off the router automatically even when you have both the hands working on it after a cut is absolutely useful and is considered safe.
Three types of wood routers:
Wood routers are mainly used in the carpentry and other industries and are of three types namely,
- A large router mounted on table: In this type of router, a broader base plate and a narrow blade is available. It helps you to make any kind of cutting on wood for furniture, door making, etc. It also brings out great patterns. click here to know more about buying a new router that will suit your purpose.
- A handy router: It is smaller than the router which is mounted on a router table. This will cut large pieces of wood for making any type of furniture. This help in trimming of the completed furniture’s for lifting the elegance of the design. This handy router can be used like a router mounted on table while joining one or two pieces without using adhesives.
- Spindle router: This router has an electric motor with a rotating shaft that uses electricity for its functioning. The person operating this router has to hold the handles tightly while using it.
The spindle router is of two types,
- Plunge-base router
- Fixed-base router
If you are a more creative person in wood works, then the wood router can help you a lot with all your wood works.