Spine is one of the main parts of your body that keeps you in shape. Although it is a strong and sturdy part, yet many diseases, injuries or other conditions can cause issues that would need surgery. Injuries of the spine should be treated immediately to avoid severe medical issues in other parts of the body. Hence, you must take spine treatment in Singapore when you face any of the below mentioned conditions.
When to consider spine treatment in Singapore:
- Your normal functioning is hampered: As you grow, you can lose some mobility. But if your spinal issues are interfering with your normal functioning, then it is time to consider a surgery.
- Your quality of life is affected: You may experience a bad quality of life if there is a pain and reduced functioning of the spine. You might not be able to participate in normal activities of your life and hence you should see a specialist.
- Other treatments do not work: Surgery becomes inevitable when you have tried all sorts of nonsurgical treatments for your spine. If your condition is not improving then it is better to consider surgery.
- In case of a severe injury: if you have met with an accident that has injured your spine seriously, then you should not waste time and undergo a surgery. Else it can lead to conditions such as coma, paralysis or it can prove fatal too.
- You have a deformity: if you face, spinal deformities such as kyphosis or scoliosis then you must consider surgery.